Join FSAA for a memorable day of golf at the picturesque Moore Park Golf Club in Sydney's Centennial Parklands on March 14th.
Participate in friendly competition while supporting a noble cause - all profits will go towards feeding hungry children through the EatUp charity.
Experience a touch of history as each green is dedicated to an FSAA Hall of Fame alumni.
Network with industry peers while enjoying a day of golfing.
Register now and secure your spot for an unforgettable day of fun, philanthropy, and lasting connections. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity!
- Team of 4
- Golf format - Ambrose
- 18 holes
- Golf Buggy per team
- Breakfast - Bacon and egg roles with refreshments
- Refreshments throughout the day
- 10 am Arrive and registration
- 11 am Breakfast and team strategy and networking opportunity
- 12 noon Tee off
- 4.30 pm Canapes and networking
- 5.30 pm Presentation
- 6.30 Finish
- $270 pp + GST FSAA Member
- $370 pp + GST Non FSAA Member
- $970 +GST team of 4 member
- $1330 +GST team of 4 non-member
Register via the Eventbrite platform and FSAA will email you to arrange payment and invoice